Cost of Delivery
- Orders to Mainland UK will incur a standard delivery charge.
- We can deliver to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands but these orders will incur an additional delivery charge.
- Please contact us to place international orders.
- UK deliveries of retail orders usually take five working days further to our receipt of an order, but can take up to 14 days.
These timings are subject to any events that are beyond our reasonable control.
- We can only take orders on this website for orders to be delivered in Mainland UK.
- Orders are delivered via a signed-for service either by courier between 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday or by Royal Mail from Monday to Saturday. Please let us know of any special delivery instructions.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address set out in the delivery instructions contained in your Customer Record unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- If stock is temporarily unavailable we reserve the right to short deliver your order. If this happens we regret that we cannot undertake to deliver the balance of such an order if it falls below our minimum carriage paid delivery. We will ask you if you would prefer not to receive delivery until all items are available.
- Any discrepancy of order contents received or if you receive your goods in a damaged condition, must be reported within 48 hours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All packaging (both outer shipping packaging and internal contents) must be kept in order to make a claim. For a damaged delivery we will only refund the cost of the damaged items.
- If you wish to return any items please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note all returned parcels must be sent back using recorded delivery or other signed-for service. We will not accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged during their return, or postal or other costs incurred when returning goods.